Bonsai.ie is a niche website that aims to offer contemporary articles on Bonsai, Japanese gardening, culture and the arts.
We are looking for guest writers who can write on any of the following topics:[bullet_list icon=”check” indent=”10px” style=””]
- Bonsai care for beginners and more experienced collectors
- Techniques for developing skills in bonsai and Japanese gardening
- Japanese art topics
- Japanese culture
- Travel topics to Japanese and inspirational gardens
- Book reviews
- Bonsai art
- Gardening how-to’s
- Chinese gardening
At this time, we are not financially able to offer compensation for articles chosen. However, we do offer some great benefits.
We offer:[bullet_list icon=”check” indent=”10px” style=””]
- Submit 1 – 3 articles and get an authors byline, place on guest writers page and sidebar bio. See writers page
- Submit 4 – 10 articles and get a dedicated authors page under featured writers. See example: Geoff Bryant
- Submit 10 or more per year and get our services to build your 5 page blog\website. See example: Craig Coussins Photography
By submitting your article, you are representing that you are the original author, and you are responsible for the accuracy of your material. We check using ‘Copyscape’ to check if content is original.
By submitting your article, you give us permission to:
– publish your work.
– edit for length, grammar or typos if necessary.
Articles should be free of links except for your byline and be 400 – 900 words. We cannot publish anything that is a sales pitch for a product, business or website.
We will notify you if we are able to use your article.
Please include a photograph of yourself for publication in our authors bio page and a description of yourself.
Please proofread your article before sending it to us. Spell out abbreviations and symbols. Spell our numbers below 10.
Please include a statement saying that you give us permission to publish your work.
We also recommend to increase your profile that you add to your Google profile that you are a contributor to this site. When we setup your author profile we use your email address and linked with Google this will show your image as an author in Google search results. This is great for profile marketing.
See link on ‘Google Author Information‘.
If interested, go to our submissions page or if you need more information please email info (at) bonsai.ie
We look forward to working with you!